Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Erin McGann- Goals for the Summer

1. Eat more salad. Really great stuff. Probably this will end up with me drinking more beer instead but hey, whatev!

2. ACTUALLY DO Power90 Extreme. I tried to do this last summer, but I'm one of those people who- once motivation is lost, it is GONE. Power90 turned into Power9 and then turned into Couch Potato60.

3. Read more books. I am re-entering this interesting world of words. Every few years I get on a reading kick and I'm in one now... unfortunately I'm the slowest reader on the planet. No seriously. I read about one page every 5-10 minutes. I have 100 page books that I've only gotten half way through after 2 months, so I'll probably only finish 2 books over the summer if I'm lucky. Sidenote- Tests that included 2, or god forbid 3, pages of reading followed by questions were my WORST NIGHTMARE!

4. Paint one painting per week, or at least do some kind of art per week. I'm gonna need some models for this. Any volunteers?

5. Walk/Run and Bike to Stephe's house.

6. Take a trip somewhere. Anywhere really. Well... anywhere except Pittsburgh. I'd have to be bound, gagged and thrown into a trunk for that. KDR... no ideas please. ;)

7. Do Yoga EVERYDAY. Even if it's only 5 minutes worth of it.

8. Learn how to make myself invisible and/or fly.

9. Try to rockwall climb, at least once, even if I only get 10 feet off of the ground before becoming paralyzed by fear.

10. Climb to the top of Mt. Everest. Okay okay, so Stephe has already nixed this one. He says something about... bladdy blah blah, risk of death, blah blah, freezing cold 100mph wind... blah blah, you don't even know how to climb blah blah. Then I will say to him, "Um, yes I do. See number 9 for further questions." And if he still says no then I'll just find a low oxygen chamber and hang out for a few hours. Done and done.

2 comments:

  1. Erin, I’ll be rolling close behind you with a boom box on my lap playing Eye of the Tiger, at full blast.
    It's the eye of the tiger, it's the cream of the fight
    Risin' up to the challenge of our rival
    And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
    And he's watchin' us all in the eye of the tiger… bump BUMP BUMP BUMP bump bump bummm… eye of the tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Item #6... TOO LATE! MWAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete